This agency is at the forefront of technology and innovation. Their clients include research agencies, media agencies and end clients, many of whom are in the e-commerce sector and come directly to the agency for their survey programming, meaning they need guidance and advice on the best way to approach the survey from a technical perspective.
For this reason, the business has created a Scripting consultant role; 80% of the role is focused on consultancy; advising clients on survey programming and suggesting improvements to the surveys; the remaining 20% of the role is ‘hands on’, getting involved in the more complex projects where the clients and team need your expertise and guidance.
The role is perfect for a Scripter/Survey Programmer who wants to move away from a purely ‘hands-on’ scripting role into more of a consultancy focused role; overseeing and allocating projects, and keeping a handle on the number of projects being worked on and at what stage of the process they are at; troubleshooting on potential ‘bottlenecks’ and ensuring that the focus is always on the successful delivery of projects (within set timeframes and budget).
The scripting teams are based off-shore so the Consultant will be the link between the clients, project management teams and the scripting teams. With an increasing amount of work coming from enterprise (end) clients, the Consultant will be using their scripting expertise to advise clients and PMs on what works and what doesn’t, and offering guidance on how to improve the workings of the surveys.
The role of the Scripting Consultant is varied, client facing and incredibly important to the success of the business. Technically, you’ll be conversant in programming, this could be in Decipher, Confirmit, or a similar program– they are very happy to train.
Your experience gained in survey programming will stand you in good stead to take on the role and advise project management and off shore technical teams on areas such as project scoping, feasibility, costing, scheduling, allocation and of course, project delivery.
The role is all encompassing and links consultancy and technical scripting skills with client, project and account management.
Interested? Please send your CV to Nicky Geen: firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +44 (0) 207 129 1091/+44 (0) 7900 897735 for an informed discussion. Visit our website for other great market research jobs: www.pollenrecruitment.com
Salary range: To £40k + benefits
Location: Central London
Salary: up to £40,000 + benefits
Type: All, Project management, Analysis and statistics.
Sector: All, Digital
Share this Job