High calibre and award winning, this agency is small, very successful and sets the bar high in terms of its impressive client list, recent awards won (nominated by their clients) and the impact of the work they deliver.
With a strong brand consulting heritage coming from the founders, they specialise in customer insight, creating customer centric cultures and consumer and brand strategy. Their blue chip client portfolio spans retail, entertainment, FMCG, financial services and tech amongst others.
The team are 10 strong and growing. They are looking for a super star to join them. They are open in terms of experience from entry level up to 18 months. What you will need to demonstrate in abundance is;
- A relevant degree, ideally with a research related module (perhaps psychology, consumer behaviour) or marketing.
- Some experience either during or post university, up to 18 months; this role will have a qualitative research element to it so relevance to qualitative research would be a bonus. It could be that you have started your career in qualitative research but are keen to broaden out. Aside from this, we will also consider experience in events/marketing.
- A junior role, this will have an administration bias; experience in administration within a marketing environment would also be very interesting.
- Someone with oodles of “get up and go” and who is proactive, loves “sorting things”, can take the initiative
- Someone who is happy to roll their sleeves up and turn their hand to any task that comes their way
- Outstanding communication skills and a desire to work in a client facing environment
This will provide excellent training and exposure to qualitative research, client work shopping, strategic action planning, running customer related events as well as being a key team player in a fun, passionate, respectful and rewarding team.
In a nutshell, a lovely role with lots of scope to develop personally whilst working with some really senior players from research, branding and strategy backgrounds.
A car driver with a driving licence is essential. Will need to be able to attend one of their offices in Gerrards Cross when required.
Job ref: bb264240
Salary: to £25 – 32,000 + benefits
Location: hybrid home working, London and surrounds
Please contact Bridget Barry via email: [email protected] with an updated CV highlighting your relevant skills for this role. Do visit our website for other great market research jobs: www.pollenrecruitment.com