If you are passionate about research and being hands-on with projects, this will be right up your street. This is a senior level quantitative research role in a boutique innovation and strategy agency with a flat structure of senior and very talented individuals. Their projects are fascinating; working across broad sectors and very often with challenger brands and start-ups, their key point of difference is the breadth of projects and the impact their work has. Working with clients’ marketing teams, their challenges are bespoke, strategic and fascinating. With start-up clients, their insight drives future rounds of funding, often through driving innovation and identifying the scope of the market.
Super interesting, a snap shot of recent projects include:
- Working in partnership with a global sports brand to define the MVP and develop a detailed features strategy off the back of which their new innovative wearable device re-established this brands’ disruptive roots and provided a foundation for on-going innovation.
- By marrying new technology with consumer needs and language, a personal care brand was able to create product innovation that hit the (sensitive) sweet spot
- Fusing brand positioning and innovation to drive differentiation and growth.
- Working closely with a not-for-profit to identify ways to create more sustainable behaviours in the world of fast fashion.
- Understanding how a brand can put sustainability at the forefront of purchasing habits.
If quant, complex projects, problem solving, adapting quant approaches and an affinity with advanced analytics sums you up, this is a wonderful role with lots of autonomy, collaboration with a talented peer group and a grown-up culture. At the more senior end, you will need to demonstrate a track record of client development.
Please contact Bridget Barry via email: [email protected] with an updated CV highlighting your relevant skills for this role. Do visit our website for other great market research jobs: www.pollenrecruitment.com